XT Access Interface Module (AIM)
The Medeco® XT Access Interface Module – known as “AIM” – allows users to trigger actions in other systems after inserting their Medeco XT key into the module.
Using both Authorized and Unauthorized Event Conditions, Users Can:
- Unlock doors with electric strikes or maglocks
- Initiate video cameras
- Bring attention to unauthorized events by triggering access control or alarm panels
- Greatly enhances the capability of the Medeco XT Intelligent Key System
- Key audit tracks events just like an XT cylinder
- Two-person authentication option
- Uses NO - Normally Open - and NC - Normally Closed - relays to trigger different outputs for Access Granted or Access Denied
- Can be powered by an XT key or a 12-24V power supply depending on AIM connection
Medeco Security Locks warrants Medeco XT products to be free from defect in material and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
Medeco XT AIM module can be used with other Access Control or Alarm Panels to trigger authorized and unauthorized event conditions.
Click here to download a PDF of the Medeco AIM Installation & User Guide
Click here to download a PDF of the Medeco AIM sales sheet.
Download additional Medeco XT Literature