The Medeco XT Mobile Programmer allows XT Industrial and Slim Line keys to be programmed remotely via Bluetooth (on an Android device) or via a USB tether to a laptop.
The XT Mobile Key Client App provides all the functionality and feedback you need to ensure proper programming of your keys.
Mobile Android App available for download from the Medeco XT Web Manager Website.
Medeco XT Mobile Programmer Benefits
- Audit Accountability - Remote audit uploads allow for quick response to events that require attention.
- On Demand Scheduling - Activate a key only when and where it is needed. When not needed it is left deactivated thereby mitigating the cost and liability of lost or stolen keys.
- Increased Productivity - Keys are electronically programmed through the XT Mobile programmer, so there is no need for traveling back and forth to visit an administrator for key access changes.
- Wireless Communication - Program keys and pull audits remotely via Bluetooth
Medeco XT Mobile Programmer Features
- Compact size for easy pocket-ability
- Program keys from any location (within cellular coverage area)
- No batteries or charging necessary – gets power from the key
- LED programming feedback
- System agnostic – not ‘tied’ to a single system so can be used to manage multiple systems
- Easy-to-use Android app
- Bluetooth wireless communication
- Works with the latest XT Web Manager software
Smartphone or Tablet running Andoid OS:
- 4.2.2 or higher
- Compatible with most popular cellular phone carriers that provide data plans
- Requires data service
- Use of the USB Tether option requires:– a Windows PC equipped with WiFi connected to the Internet or XT Web Client installed & running
XT Web System
- Must be running XT Web 2.0 or higher – Medeco Hosted or Self-Hosted Systems
- Unit is backwards compatible for use with all Slim Line and Industrial keys.
- Medeco Security Locks warrants Medeco XT products to be free from defect in material and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
Download additional Medeco XT Literature