- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Silver or gold contacts (for low amperage applications) designed to accept quick connect leads.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco® Switch Locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Medeco® Switch Locks can be keyed in with other 60 Series products (10 Series products may be keyed into existing 60 Series systems)
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
Medeco® Rotary Switch Locks can be used to retrofit many switch lock applications including:
- Heavy Power Machinery
- Time Delay Safes
- Material Handline Equipment
- Construction Vehicles
- Electrically Accessed Gates
- Cash Control Systems
- Encryption Devices
- Control Panels
Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco® limited warranty for full details.
- Five pin, 3/4 inch double "D" mounting standard.
- Available in 90, 180 or 360 degree rotations with key removal positions required (see catalog under downloads)
- 26 brushed chrome finish standard.
- Other finishes available, depending on volume.