Lock / Cylinder Features
- 1,000 groups per cylinder/1,000 keys per group
- Audit cylinder up to 750 audit records
- Encrypted communications
- Available in all common cylinder formats including KIK/KIL, large format interchangeable core, padlocks and deadbolts
- Installs into standard hardware with no wiring or other modifications
- Reprogrammed with ease to use software and administration key
- Mechanically compatible with Medeco3 and Medeco3 BiLevel
- Installs in minutes
- Weather resistant
- Available in most standard finishes
- Mechanical and Electronic technology are combined for superior security with Medeco® patented key control
- Audit key up to 1,000 audit records provides information unavailable in a mechanical system
- Self-cleaning electronic contact point for a long lasting key and reliable connection
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2025 Battery with 20,000 cycle battery life.
- Available with RFID/PROX coil insert for dual use with HID compatible systems.
- Rated for -20 degrees Farenheit to 122 degrees Farenheit (cylinder and key)
- Visible and audible status feedback
- Compact size in water resistant housing
Non-volatile Memory Storing 750 Audit Events in the lock and 1,000 in the keycap.
Local software client or web hosted option available.
Power supplied by the key, no hard wiring required.
Fits standard Rim & Mortise Housing as well as other various platforms.
Can be used in indoor or outdoor applications.
Drill and Tamper Resistant
Lost or Stolen keys can be blacklisted so they will not function.
Medeco® warrants the M3 CLIQ products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase.
Available in several finish options.