An essential element of the Medeco XT ecosystem, the IKC XT Configuration seamlessly integrates the benefits of the Medeco XT key system and software while securely storing and charging XT keys. Medeco XT adds security, regulatory compliance, and accountability to virtually every opening in a fast, efficient way. The IKC maintains records of key removals and returns.
The IKC integration with XT Web Manager software provides complete tracking, audit accountability, and electronic access scheduling. This powerful integration allows you to see exactly who removed keys, when keys were removed, which openings were accessed and when, and when the keys were returned. Custom programming of user access rights in the XT software enhances security and simplifies key control by assigning users a single Intelligent Key that gives them access to all the locks they need to open.
- IKC reads XT key serial numbers, enabling identification of the key being taken/returned.
- Audit records show exactly which key was taken, who took it, what openings were accessed and when the key was returned.
- Built-in XT IPD programmer allows keys to be left unprogrammed until needed.
Fully integrated with XT Software:
- Creates synergy between the IKC and the XT web manager software.
- Single user database with XT web.
- Keys are stored unprogrammed until user authenticates and syncs with XT schedule.
- Local or Medeco-hosted software options.
- Charges and secures XT keys.
- Option of 32 or 64 XT ports, with the ability to add on more cabinets.
- Upon key return, audit data is retrieved and the key is deprogrammed.
- Available in Standard, Mini, or Add-On Cabinet size.
- Heavy-gauged steel enclosure with user-friendly touch-screen interface.
- Camera, fingerprint reader, and Medeco high-security cylinder all come standard.