Medeco Profile cylinders are now available with a special small format interchangeable core to retrofit into standard European Profile applications.
Medeco X4’s patented technology provides protection against unauthorized duplication of keys, and is the perfect upgrade for interchangeable core applications when the hardware is already in place. Medeco X4 interchangeable cores provide security by allowing a quick change before a problem occurs.
This specialized interchangeable core is similar to the small format interchangeable core and is pinned in the same manner.
Mechanical Cylinder Features
|UL listed for use on fire doors
|Can be incorporated into existing master key system
|Solid Brass Construction
|Accomodates both mortise and drive in face applications
|Large thumbturn for ease of use
|Key may be retrofitted with a prox head
- Utility patented key control provides protection from unauthorized duplication of keys in most countries
- Superior master keying capability to accommodate systems of virtually any size
- Solid brass construction provides high quality and long cylinder life
- Solid Nickel Silver Pins
- European Profile Cylinders retrofit into virtually any manufactureres' locksets equivalent to DIN Standards
- 6 and 7 pin cylinders available
Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco® limited warranty for full details
- 05 - Bright Brass
- 06 - Satin Brass
- 09 - Antique Brass
- 10 - Satin Brass Blackened
- 11 - Bright Bronze
- 12 - Satin Bronze
- 13 - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 18 - Bright Nickel
- 19 - Satin Nickel
- 20 - Antique Nickel
- 22 - Black
- 24 - Dark Bronze
- 25 - Bright Chrome
- 26 - Satin Chrome
Want to learn more?
If you are interested in speaking with someone or have questions, please fill out the form below.