Lock / Cylinder Features
- 1,000 groups per cylinder/1,000 keys per group
- Audit cylinder up to 750 audit records
- Encrypted communications
- Available in all common cylinder formats including KIK/KIL, Large Format Interchangeable Core, Padlocks and Deadbolts
- Installs into standard hardware with no wiring or other modifications
- Reprogrammed with ease to use software and administration key
- Mechanically compatible with Medeco³ and Medeco³ BiLevel
- Installs in minutes
- Weather resistant
- Available in most standard finishes
- Mechanical and Electronic technology are combined for superior security with Medeco® patented key control
- Audit key up to 1,000 audit records provides information unavailable in a mechanical system
- Self-cleaning electronic contact point for a long lasting key and reliable connection
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2025 Battery with 20,000 cycle battery life.
- Available with RFID/PROX coil insert for dual use with HID compatible systems.
- Rated for -20 degrees Farenheit to 122 degrees Farenheit (cylinder and key)
- Visible and audible status feedback
- Compact size in water resistant housing
Memory: Non-volatile Memory Storing 750 Audit Events in the lock and 1,000 in the key
Software: Local software client or web hosted option available
Power: Power supplied by the key, no hard wiring required
Lockcase: Fits standard Medeco® LFIC Housing
Weather Resistant: Can be used in indoor or outdoor applications.
Physical Security: Drill and Tamper Resistant
Lockout: Lost or Stolen keys can be blacklisted so they will not function
Warranty: Medeco® warrants the M³ & X4 CLIQ products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase.
Finishes: Available in several finish options
Formats: M³ & X4 CLIQ eCylinder technology is available in LFIC, Padlocks,Key in Knob/Lever, Rim Cylinders, Mortise Cylinders, and International Cylinders, just to name a few.