Lock / Cylinder Features
- Patented electronic removal process using an XT Control key
- Indoor / outdoor use—stainless steel shell construction
- 2,000 audit events
- Unauthorized key list
- No wiring required—all power provided by the key
- Audit key up to 1,000 audit records provides information unavailable in a mechanical system
- Self-cleaning electronic contact point for a long lasting key and reliable connection
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2025 Battery with 20,000 cycle battery life.
- Available with RFID/PROX coil insert for dual use with HID compatible systems.
- 2 Level low battery indicator
Memory: Non-volatile Memory Storing 1,000 Audit Events in the lock and 1,000 in the key
Software: Local software client or web hosted option available
Power: Power supplied by the key, no hard wiring required
Lockcase: Fits standard Schlage style LFIC housing
Weather Resistant: Can be used in indoor or outdoor applications.
Physical Security: Drill and Tamper Resistant
Lockout: Lost or Stolen keys can be blacklisted so they will not function
Warranty: Medeco warrants the Medeco XT products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase.