Lock / Cylinder Features
- 1,000 groups per cylinder/1,000 keys per group
- Audit either cylinders or keys up to 1,000 audit records
- Encrypted communications
- Available in all common cylinder formats including KIK/KIL, large format interchangeable core, padlocks and deadbolts
- Installs into standard hardware with no wiring or other modifications
- Reprogrammed with ease to use software and administration key
- Installs in minutes
- Weather resistant
- Available in most standard finishes
- Audit key up to 1,000 audit records provides information unavailable in a mechanical system
- Self-cleaning electronic contact point for a long lasting key and reliable connection
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2025 Battery with 20,000 cycle battery life.
- Available with RFID/PROX coil insert for dual use with HID compatible systems.
- 2 Level low battery indicator
Memory: Non-volatile memory storing 1,000 audit events in the lock and 1,000 in the key
Software: Local software client or web hosted option available
Power: Power supplied by the key, no hard wiring required
Applications: Designed to fit glass door showcase cabinets
Weather Resistant: Can be used in indoor or outdoor applications.
Physical Security: Drill and tamper resistant
Lockout: Lost or stolen keys can be blacklisted so they will not function
Warranty: Medeco® Security Locks warrants the Classic CLIQ products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase.
Finishes: 26D Satin Chrome finish is standard.