Classic CLIQ Features:
Lock / Cylinder Features
- No wiring required—all power provided by the key
- Indoor / outdoor use—stainless steel shell construction
- 2000 audit events
- Unauthorized key list
- Variety of retrofit cylinder formats
- Small, robust electronic key with stainless steel housing
- All programming done at the key
- Key holds operating and expiration schedule
- Rechargeable battery, 500-800 openings per charge
- Access: 5,000 cylinders maximum
- Audit: 5,000 events maximum
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Stand-alone, network, WEB and mobile programming options
Memory: Non-volatile Memory Storing 2000 Audit Events
Software: Local software client or web hosted option available
Power: Power supplied by the key, no hard wiring required
Sizes and Options:
- Single Cylinder, 1 1/8" faceplate, 2 3/8" backset
- Single Cylinder, 1 1/8: faceplate, 2 3/4" backset
- Single Cylinder, 1" faceplate, 2 3/8" backset
- Single Cylinder, 1" faceplate, 2 3/4" backset
- Single cylinder, drive in front, 2 3/8" backset
- Single cylinder, drivein front, 2 3/4" backset
- Single Cylinder, Less Bolt
Weather Resistant: Can be used in indoor or outdoor applications.
Physical Security: Drill and Tamper Resistant
Lockout: Lost or Stolen keys can be blacklisted so they will not function
Warranty: Medeco Security Locks warrants Medeco Classic CLIQ products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase.
- Solid brass collar spins under pressure to prevent wrench attacks.
- Large thumbturn provides ease of use by physically challenged individuals.
- Steel shroud over bolt protects against “ice pick” type attacks.
- High security strike plate has a special box design with 2” screws that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame, preventing “kick-in” type attacks
- Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for maximum resistance to crowbar attacks.
- Solid brass design is secured with high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against hammer and prying attacks.
Eight different finishes provide an extremely close color match with existing hardware.