MVP Cam Lock
Medeco® MVP cam locks have been specifically developed for cost sensitive applications where key control and pick resistance are the primary security concerns, and resistance to physical attack is not a major consideration.
MVP cam locks are manufactured from high density zinc die cast, and offer the same key control advantages as well as pick resistance of standard Medeco® 60 Series cam locks. Patented key control programs prevent the unauthorized duplication of keys and maintain system integrity.
Medeco® offers MVP cam locks in a three pin, 5/8 inch and five pin, 1 1/8 inch models. Medeco's unique elevate and rotate pin tumbler design double locking action, making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco® keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco® keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or by a Medeco® authorized sales outlet, and only at your request.
The MVP cam locks can be ordered with a variety of different cylinder technologies. To compare the mechanical features, see the below chart.
Mechanical Cylinder Features
|Can be incorporated into master key system with cam lock products
|Protect against drill, wrenching, bumping and prying attacks
|Patent Protected Keys
- Constructed of high density zinc die cast to better fit into more cost sensitive applications.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof
- Patented Medeco® keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request
- Medeco® cam locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys
- Medeco® MVP cam locks can be keyed in with other 60 Series products (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems).
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed (5 pin model only) depending on your specific needs
- Available in 5/8 inch and 1 1/8 inch body lengths, key retained or not, two flat, and various rotations
Medeco® MVP cam locks are recommended for use in any market where physical security is not a primary consideration, but key control is a concern. Suggested applications include:
- Home Alarms
- Internal Access Panels
- Equipment Service Doors
- Safety Lockout Devices
Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco® limited warranty for full details
Three pin, 5/8 inch and Five pin, 1 1/8 inch models available
Two flats, key retaining or not
Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, 90 degrees. 180 degrees, two keypull also available
Keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed (5pin.)
Simulated 26 brushed chrome finish
Want to learn more?
If you are interested in speaking with someone or have questions, please fill out the form below.