Medeco Removable Core Cam Lock
Medeco® Cam Locks are also available with a removable core feature. This feature allows cores to be changed out in seconds, to provide an entirely new keying combination. For applications that may require instantaneous re-keying due to lost or stolen keys, or where periodic re-keying is done as a matter of good business practice, Medeco® Removable Core Cam Locks save valuable time and money. Removable Core Cam Locks offer the same high security features of a Medeco® Cam Lock with the convenience of a removable core.
Removable Core Cam Lock Benefits
- The core (inner lock cylinder) can be removed and replaced in seconds using only a special control key.
- User keys will operate the lock but will not remove the core.
- Removable core cam lock cylinders are available with hardened inserts for drill protection.*
- Products can be keyed alike and master keyed with similar Medeco products.*
- Available in custom finishes (Standard finish is 26D Brushed Chrome).
- Clockwise or counter clockwise operation, key retaining only.
- The removable core feature is also available in similar products including Padlocks, Cabinet Locks and Switch Locks.
- Standard 3/4 inch Cam Lock hole prep.
- Removable cam locks are available in , Medeco3 Biaxial, DuraCam and Original Medeco keyways.
*Hardened inserts featured in Medeco3, Biaxial and Original Medeco keyways only.
For loss and liability control, Medeco® Cam Locks are avaialbe in the following e-cylinder technologies:
- Removable cores can be changed out in seconds to provide a new, secure keying combination.
- All Medeco® cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco® Cam Locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys. Medeco® Cam Locks can be keyed in with other 60 series products (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems)
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Available in various lengths and rotations.
Medeco® Removable Core Cam Locks can be used in any standard 3/4 inch diameter application and a multitude of markets including:
- Communication equipment
- Alarm panels
- Access control equipment
- Banking applications
- Public utility
- Data Encryption devices
- Transit equipment
- Parking equipment
- Vending machines
- Pay telephone
- Custom OEM
Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco® limited warranty for full details.
- Four pin models available depending on size.
- Available in three standard sizes, 11/16 inch, 7/8 inch and 1 1/8 inch.
- Two flat models available, key retaining only.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, 90 or 180 degrees.
- Keyed alike, keyed different or master keyed.
- 26 brushed chrome finish standard.
- Other finishes available, depending on volume.
Want to learn more?
If you are interested in speaking with someone or have questions, please fill out the form below.